At PAF we are always looking for ambitious, safety conscious, professional drivers. We understand that you are the backbone of our company and we strive to create a work environment that attracts employees who share our goals. We offer a variety of career opportunities in a friendly, flexible atmosphere.
PAF has local driving opportunities for the following:
- Pickup and delivery, days Monday through Friday
- Linehaul, nights Monday through Friday
- Driver/dock combo, afternoon/evenings Monday through Friday
- Trailerload New England, days Monday through Friday
- Class B & C straight truck, days Monday through Friday
- Dedicated runs, Monday through Friday
- Grocery runs
- No touch, dock stops
- Hourly pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Multiple shifts available
- Weekend and weekday runs
- Fill-in and overflow runs during the week and weekends
- Evening dock workers
PAF Transportation offers the following to its solo and Over the Road Drivers and teams.
- Average trip is 4 days out and 2 days home for solo drivers and 7-10 days out for teams.
- No New York City or Canada
- Flexible time off
- No slip seating
- 95% no touch freight
- Well maintained modern equipment
- Major solo shipping lanes are to the Mid-West and Southeast
- Teams—48 states
- Minimal—NJ, PA
- Competitive compensation benefits package that includes health, dental and 401(k) with employer match.
- Double bunk condo tractors with refrigerators, CD players, power invertors, cell phone, XM Radio
- 53' air ride dry van trailers
- Maine owned company
- In business since 1950
- Flexibility of a small company
- Scarborough and Bangor, Maine terminals